[Decipher-announce] DECIPHER July 2006 newsletter

Paul Bevan ab6 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jul 11 13:42:24 BST 2006

Greetings from Cambridge where we have been enjoying a spell of hot and
summery weather.

1) Toronto Polymorphism track (Human Genome Variation database) -
    This has now been remapped to NCBI v36 and should be visible again
    when you enter Ensembl via DECIPHER

2) DECIPHER consortium - Our network of academic departments of clinical
    genetics who are involved in genomic array analysis continues to grow.
    We currently have 36 contributing centres, in 16 countries, and have
    received four new requests for membership in the past month.

3) 2006 DECIPHER Symposium - Many thanks to our friends who travelled
    to Hinxton for the 2nd DECIPHER Symposium last month. We thank
    everyone who attended for their contribution towards making it an
    exceptionally interesting, up-to-date and collaborative meeting. We
    appreciate all of your suggestions for developing the project.

4) The abstracts and other resources from the meeting are available in the
    symposium section of the website - http://decipher.sanger.ac.uk/symposium

On behalf of the DECIPHER team
http://decipher.sanger.ac.uk/

  Paul Bevan
  The Morgan Building,   Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
  Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs, CB10 1HH
  Tel  +44 (0)1223 496952        Fax  +44 (0)1223 496802
  Email paul at sanger.ac.uk        http://www.sanger.ac.uk